Booking Terms & Conditions
All bookings are accepted on the following terms:
1. All terms are either per week (Friday to Friday or as specified) or per short break (Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday or as specified) for the accommodation as equipped and described.
2. The usual check in time is between 3pm and 5pm and check out time is 10am.
3. Hot tubs are emptied, cleaned and re-filled between bookings and will therefore not always be up to temperature when you arrive if the previous guests have just left that morning. It takes time to re-heat the hot tubs so they may not be up to the maximum temperature until the next morning.
4. A binding contract comes into existence once we have received your deposit and issued a booking acceptance by email or post. You must check your booking acceptance and any invoices and if any information is inaccurate let us know immediately.
5. You are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition and you are responsible for any damage done or loss sustained during your stay.
6. You are asked to provide credit/ debit card details as a guarantee against damage on arrival up to the amount of £50. If there is any damage that amount will be taken from the card immediately, if no damage occurs the card will not be charged. If the cost of the damage exceeds £50 you will be contacted and asked to pay the extra amount.
7. Prices include VAT at the current rate when booking and are subject to change if the rates or application of the tax changes. In the event of a change in the rate of VAT your holiday will be invoiced at the new amount of VAT unless you have already paid the balance in full prior to the date of change.
8. The total number in your party must not exceed the capacity of the accommodation as advertised, unless agreed with us prior to the booking. Babies under the age of 2 years old are not counted as members of the party.
9. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw facilities or amenities without prior notice where reasonably necessary due to repairs, maintenance, weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control.
10. We have the right to refuse to hand over accommodation, or terminate a holiday after the keys have been handed over, if the unreasonable behaviour of anyone in your party is likely to cause offence to or impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests or members of staff. If the holiday is terminated after the keys have been handed over no refund will be given.
11. We have the right to enter the accommodation without prior notice in special circumstances or if emergencies arise.
12. Pets are allowed in selected lodges (maximum 2 per lodge). You must tell us that you are bringing a pet when you make your booking. You must bring a pet basket with you and ensure that your pet does not lie on the bedding or chairs in the accommodation. If there is a large amount of pet hair on bedding and furniture after your departure your damages deposit will be retained. Pets must not be left unattended in the accommodation and must be exercised on a lead around the site. Registered assistance dogs are accepted. We reserve the right to terminate your holiday should your pet be deemed a nuisance to other guests.
13. Your vehicles and their contents are left at your risk.
14. You must notify us of any complaints or shortcomings with your accommodation immediately so that remedial action can be taken if appropriate. Any complaints made 28 days after your holiday ends will not be addressed.
15. You are advised to take out personal travel insurance for your holiday.
A deposit of 25% of the total booking cost is required.
Your balance is due and payable 6 weeks before your holiday start date. For bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday start date, the full amount is required on booking. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid on time we have the right to cancel your booking.
In the event of cancellation by you, the following percentages of the deposit will be retained:-
|Period before arrival date||Cancellation charge as % of total cost|
|More than 56 days||Loss of deposit|
|43 - 56 days||50%|
|29 - 42 days||70%|
|8 - 28 days||90%|
|7 days or less||100%|
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking, due to a ‘force majeure’ or other, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer an alternative or full refund. We regret we cannot pay compensation or reimburse any expenses you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
If Government Covid 19 restrictions forbid guests from travelling then your booking can be transferred to another date or payment refunded in full.